(Scope of application)
1 The hotel accommodation contract concluded with the guests and the contracts related thereto shall be in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and matters not stipulated in this contract are subject to laws or ordinances established in general will do.
2. In the event that the hotel responds to the special contract within a range not contrary to laws and customs, the special contract shall prevail, regardless of the provision of the preceding paragraph.
(Application for accommodation contract)
1 We will offer the following items to the hotel.
(1) Guest name, contact address
(2) Accommodation date and expected arrival time
(3) Accommodation Charges (As a general rule by the basic accommodation fee of Appended Table 1)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2 When guests have requested continuation of stay beyond the staying date of item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the hotel shall treat as having applied for a new accommodation contract at the time of the offer I will.
(Establishment of accommodation contract etc.)
1 The Accommodation Contract shall be concluded when the Hotel accepts the application under the preceding Article. However, when we prove that our hotel did not accept, this is not the limit.
(2) When the Accommodation Contract is established pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, payment of the deposit specified by the hotel limited to the basic accommodation fee for the accommodation period by the date specified by the hotel.
3 The application money is first applied to the accommodation fee to be finally paid by the guest, and when a situation arises in which the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 apply, after the penalty payment in the order of reparations If there is a remaining amount, it will be refunded upon payment of the fee pursuant to Article 12.
4 In the event that the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 can not be paid by the hotel’s designated date pursuant to the provision of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall be deemed ineffective. However, in designating the payment due date of the deposit, only when the hotel notifies the guest to that effect.
(Special agreement not to pay application fee)
1 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the Hotel may respond to a special agreement that does not require payment of the deposit under the same paragraph after the establishment of the contract.
2 In accepting an application for a hotel accommodation contract, if the hotel does not ask for payment of the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 of the preceding article and if you do not specify the payment due date for the deposit, as a result of responding to the special agreement of the preceding paragraph We will deal with it.
(Denial of Conclusion of Accommodation Contract)
1 The hotel may not respond to the conclusion of accommodation contract in the following cases:
(1) When the application for lodging does not comply with this agreement.
(2) When there is not room in the room due to full occupancy.
(3) When a person who intends to stay finds that there is a possibility of acts contrary to laws and regulations, public order or good manners and customs concerning accommodation.
(4) When a person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as an infectious person.
(5) When a burden beyond a reasonable range is requested for accommodation.
(6) When you can not accommodate due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
(7) When a person who intends to stay finds that there is a possibility of causing serious inconvenience to other guests by drunk people or the like. Or when the guests acted to significantly disturb other guests.
(Right to cancel contract by guest)
1 Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.
2. If the hotel cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to the reason for the guest’s responsibility (the provision of the payment due date of the deposit by the hotel pursuant to the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 2) , Except when the guest canceled the accommodation contract prior to the payment) shall pay a penalty fee pursuant to the schedule listed in Appended Table 2. However, when the hotel responds to the special agreement of Article 4, paragraph 1, in responding to the special agreement, the hotel will inform guests of the obligation to pay penalties when the guests cancel the accommodation contract Only when announcing it.
3 If the hotel does not arrive even if the guest does not contact and arrives at 8 pm on the day of the accommodation day (if the expected arrival time is specified beforehand, the time when two hours have elapsed) The accommodation contract may be deemed to have been canceled by the guest and may be processed.
(Right to cancel the contract of our hotel)
1 In the following cases, the hotel may cancel the accommodation contract.
(1) When a guest is deemed to be in danger of acts contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good manners concerning accommodation, or when it is recognized that the act was done.
(2) When guests are clearly admitted to be contagious.
(3) When a burden beyond a reasonable range is requested for accommodation.
(4) When it can not be accommodated due to grounds such as natural disasters due to force majeure.
(5) When it is recognized that a person who intends to stay may cause serious inconvenience to other guests due to a drunk person or the like. Or when the guests acted to significantly disturb other guests.
(6) When not complying with cigarettes in bedrooms, mischief against firefighting equipment, etc. and other prohibited items (limited to those necessary for fire prevention) of the use rules prescribed by the hotel.
2 When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract under the provision of the preceding paragraph, we will not charge the accommodation services etc. that the guests have not yet received.
(Registration of accommodation)
1 Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of stay.
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of guests
(2) For foreigners, a copy of nationality, passport number, entry place and entry date
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2 When guests intend to make payment of the fee of Article 12 by a method that can substitute for the accommodation ticket, credit card, etc. currency, they shall be presented beforehand at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
(Room usage time)
1 The time that guests can use our rooms is from 3 pm to the following noon. However, in case of staying continuously, you can use it all day except arrival date and departure date.
2. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel may respond to the use of rooms outside the time specified in the same paragraph. In this case the following additional fee will be charged.
12 o’clock ~ 1 person use \ 2,060, 2 people use \ 3,400
13 o’clock ~ 1 person use \ 4,120, 2 people use \ 6,800
14 o’clock ~ 1 person use \ 6,200, 2 people use \ 10,000
15 o’clock ~ 1 person use \ 6,200, 2 people use \ 10,000
(Compliance with usage rules)
1 Guests must follow the usage rules posted in the hotel as determined by the hotel within the hotel.
1 The opening hours of the hotel’s main facilities etc. are as follows and detailed business hours of other facilities etc. will be announced at the installation pamphlet, bulletin of each place, service directory in the room etc.
(1) Front service time
No limit · · · None
Front … 24 hours
(2) Cleaning service time
Reception · · · at the 2nd floor reception until 10am
Finish · · · around 5 pm on the day
※ On Sundays, national holidays are closed.
2. The time set forth in the preceding paragraph may be changed on occasion if necessary. In that case, we inform you with the appropriate method.
(Payment of fee)
1 The breakdown of accommodation fees etc. to be paid by guests and the method of calculation are based on the schedule listed in Appended Table 1.
2 Payment of the accommodation fee etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of departure of the guests or upon request by the hotel, in a manner that can substitute currency or hotel tickets, credit cards etc accepted by the hotel .
3 Even if the hotel offers guests to the guests and the guests have not arbitrarily stayed after using it, the accommodation fee will be charged.
(Responsibility of our hotel)
(1) The hotel shall indemnify the damages in the event of the performance of the accommodation contract and the contracts related thereto or the damage caused by those defaults to the guests. However, this is not the case unless it is due to reasons attributable to the hotel’s responsibility.
2 The hotel is inspected for witness from the fire fighting institution.
(Handling when contracted rooms can not be provided)
1 When the hotel can not provide guest rooms contracted to guests, we will arrange other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as possible with the consent of the guests as much as possible.
2. When we can not arrange other accommodation facilities regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will pay a compensation fee equivalent to penalty payment to the guests, and the compensation fee will be used for the amount of damages. However, we will not pay a compensation fee when there is no reason to return the hotel’s responsibility about what guest room can not be provided.
(Handling of deposits etc)
(1) In the event of loss, damage, etc. of damages such as loss of goods or cash and valuable items deposited by the guests at the front desk, the hotel shall indemnify the damages, unless it is force majeure I will.
2 If the guests are disadvantaged such as loss of goods or damage due to the intention or negligence of the hotel, the goods or cash brought in the hotel or the valuable items which were not valued at the front desk When we do, our hotel will compensate for the damage.
(Storage of guest’s baggage or portable items)
1 In case baggage of guest arrives prior to staying, we keep responsibility only when our hotel understands before arrival and we will give you when guests check in at the reception desk .
2 In the case where the guest’s baggage or carrying item has been left behind in the hotel after the guest checked out, when the owner is found out, the hotel informs the owner and instructs the owner Shall be determined. However, if there is no instruction from the owner or when the owner is not known, it will be kept for 7 days including the discovery date and then delivered to the nearest police station.
3 The responsibility of the hotel concerning the storage of baggage or carrying items of guests in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be based on the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding paragraph in the case of paragraph 1 and in the case of the preceding paragraph, It shall comply with the provisions of paragraph 2.
(Responsibility for parking)
1 When guests use the parking lot of the hotel, regardless of the deposit of the key of the vehicle, the hotel lends the place and does not assume the responsibility of the management of the vehicle. However, in case of damages caused by intention or negligence of the hotel in management of the parking lot, we will charge it for the compensation.
(Responsibility of guests)
(1) If the hotel suffers damage due to the willful or negligence of the guest, the guest shall indemnify the hotel for the damage.
(In case of gangsters and gang members and fear of contravening the public order)
1 Please refrain from using the hotel such as designated organized crime group and designated organized crime group member by “law concerning prevention of unjust behavior by organized crime group” (effective March 1, 1992). (We will refuse use at that point in case that fact is found during reservation or use.)
2 Please refrain from using the hotel of antisocial organizations and antisocial organizations (organized crime groups and extremist movement groups and their constituent members). (We will refuse use at that point in case that fact is found during reservation or use.)
3 If you find violence, intimidation, extortion, intimidating unjustifiable demands and similar acts, please refrain from using the hotel immediately. Also, please refrain from those who did similar acts.
4 When it is recognized that it is difficult for persons using this hotel to secure their own safety, such as physical and mental disorder, medicine, self-loss due to drinking alcohol, or other customers may be at risk of danger, fear or anxiety We will refuse use immediately.
Appended Table 1
Calculation method of room charge
(Relationship with Article 2 Paragraph 1 and Article 12 Paragraph 1)
|Total amount to be paid by guests||Hotel fee||①Basic accommodation fee (room charge)|
|Additional fee||②Food and beverage and other usage charges|
Remarks 1 When the tax law is revised, it is based on the revised provision
Remark 2 The basic accommodation fee depends on the price list posted at the front desk.
Appended Table 2
Penalty fee (related to Article 6 paragraph 2)
|Number of people applying for contract|
|Up to 4 people||5 people or more|
|Date of receipt of contract cancellation notice||No nights||100％||100％|
|1 to 2 days ago||–||80％|
|3 to 4 days ago||–||60％|
|5 to 6 days ago||–||40％|
1% is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation fee.
2 If contract days are shortened, we will collect 1 day (first day) penalty irrespective of the shortened days.
3 If the contract is canceled for some of the group guests (5 or more), 10% of the total number of guests (fractions will be issued) 7 days before the accommodation (the day on which the application was accepted after the day) We will round up if we do), but no penalty will be charged for the number of people who are in).